Through rigorous and unique educational experiences, conducted in a caring and safe environment, students learn to understand and embody the critical importance of our school’s philosophical foundation: Respect Yourself, Respect the Work and Respect the Community.
• an arts education enhances academic learning just as academic learning strengthens artistic endeavors;
• authentic, real-world application of learning embeds knowledge and fosters creativity;
• in educating the whole person - intellectually, creatively, physically, and emotionally;
• actively embracing and respecting individual differences, talents, and life experiences;
• in preparing students for productive lives as artists and as citizens;
• and in creating opportunities for new areas of learning and personal expression.