Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 09:00am - 11:00am
Course #: 1925300296; Title: CSDE Related Services Community of Practice: Board Certified Behavior Analyst: CREC; Description:
2019-2020 School Year
- Funding provided through BSE (no cost to participants)
- Facilitated through the work of the RESC Alliance
- CEUs to be provided to participants
Goals and Purpose
- Build the capacity of school- based practitioners and educators from the same field or discipline to effectively support the development, learning, and needs of the students in their school, town, city, region, and state.
- Create a shared understanding of best practices in the identified field or discipline.
- Allow for a network of school- based professionals from the same field or discipline to connect on a consistent basis through formal (meetings, seminars, conferences, virtual classrooms, etc.) and informal (emails, texts, virtual classroom, etc.) structures designed to create community.
- Provide ongoing, focused and applicable professional learning opportunities that are routinely adjusted and revised based on the needs identified by group members.